Tuesday, April 13, 2010

day 41

I’m going home!
A day filled with mixed feelings for all who were leaving and also those who are staying. Some cried and some were moody. Well, after staying six weeks in Wuhan, there are somehow some feelings towards that place, whether is it the people there or is the environment. I’ll sure miss Wuhan, but also on the other hand I miss my home too.

Everyone saying goodbye to their china friends(was a pretty sad scene)


Reflection:
Cheers to...No more “smoky” environment, jerky bus rides, dirty toilets or toilets without water, rubbish everywhere on the floor, seeing people spit anywhere, honking unnecessarily, cutting lanes and queues, and black cabs! However, sad to say, I’ll miss the delicious backstreet food, cheap shopping thrills, the cooling environment, the local students, cheap salon, and most importantly all the FUN we had there. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment