Sunday, March 14, 2010

day 11

Plans for meeting up with our Ngee Ann china classmates to go theme park together was dashed due to the rain. So we meet them up at a new shopping mall with our local china friend, Wudi. He brought us to the new shopping mall and did most of the arrangement for us with our NP china classmates. Well so the whole day was spent on shopping. But surprisingly, I didn’t buy many things although I went to almost 4 or 5 shopping malls. So far I’ve only bought two leggings, and one t-shirt. That’s all! The rest of the money I spent on necessities and food.
our "breakfast+lunch= Brunch" @ Pizza Hut


Reflection:
Learning how to tolerate the way people in China act is important. In crowded places, no matter how hard you tried to keep to the side, someone will somehow bang against you. Accidentally hitting me is fine, but not apologising is rude. Within a day, getting hit for more than 10 times is not suprising and non will apologised. Not only that, they can spit anywhere and anytime. Once this guy spit on the bus just in front of me and my friend, and another time, another one just spit in the shopping centre. I really can't understand why can't they do it properly in the toliet, or at least in the drain which is not as bad as on the floor where people are walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment