Tuesday, March 30, 2010

day 26 & 27

Day 26- Mon 29
LESSONS CANCELLED! WOOHOO! Because of the 武当山 trip which we reached hostel late, Ms Neo cancelled class! Thank You Ms Neo! I was dead tired after the trip and my legs are like jelly now.
We slept till late afternoon and when for lunch at a Korean BBQ restaurant at Jian Han Lu. And after that we went to catch a movie “Alice in wonderland”. Thanks to our china friends, we get student prices for the movie tickets.

our Korean lunch

cinema

Reflection:
Half way through eating our lunch in the Korean restaurant, suddenly a group of the staff of this restaurant came out with lunch boxes and headed towards the kitchen counter to collect their lunch. Upon collecting their lunch (plain rice and some vegetables), they went to sit on the empty seats in the restaurant and started eating. We don't usually see such a site in Singapore, as it is rude to eat in front of the customers. I remembered last time when I work in G2000, my manager told all the workers to eat in the storeroom and ensure that you finish your food and clean up before serving the customers. But it is totally different in China, once it's their meal time, they just eat anywhere. I guess this is a normal scenario here.

Day 27- Tue 30
Getting back out PM test today! Thank God I Passed! I could have done better if I had read the questions carefully. Sign* It is too late to cry over spilt milk. );
Later during lessons, Ms Neo is going to let us practice for our practical test on Thursday. She said that our practical will be tougher than the one she giving us later: S Goodness! I hope i can do well for the practical test if not it’s going to pull my grades down too!

P.S. My laptop is still not working and therefore I can’t practice at all because my friends have to practice on their laptops too! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment