Thursday, March 25, 2010

day 22

Written test day! Made one mistake which will caused me 5 marks! And I’m not even sure if I’ll lose more marks in other parts of the paper. : S Well, there’s no point crying over spilled milk, I shall do better for my exams!
After the test, we went to Yu Guan Guang Chang to give ourselves a treat. Settled our lunch in a Japanese restaurant, and I think compared to Singapore, the Japanese food here is more expensive. In the past, during World War 2, the Chinese hated the Japanese and they totally reject anything that is from Japan. I guess now they are able to accept Japanese culture. However the standard of the Japanese food here cannot be compared to Singapore’s, and not even to Ngee Ann’s. I totally miss Ngee Ann’s Makan place Kaki Fuyong. Gosh! Wait till I go back Singapore I’ve one whole list of MISSED food to eat! Starting with Chili Crab, Char Siew rice, dim sum, chicken rice, western and more!
Reflection:
It is easy to find nice Chinese food in China but not easy to look for nice meals for western, Japanese or even Thai. In Singapore, we can easily find food of different culture and of quality taste. I guess that’s the advantage of a multi culture country. You can find all types of country food! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment